Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

blank

So. 
LOVE patterns.
Dave left me again.
This time with a girlfriend.
I hacked his email and read every graphic detail.
I probably should have stopped reading them.
Or looking at the attached pics.
But you know, those train wrecks...
Also, I think that if I hadn't have read every word I would have never believed it.
I still keep waiting to wake up from this nightmare.
I've never felt that sort of pain or betrayal...and I've been through some stuff.
I need to get tested for STD's. 
Ha Ha, I don't go to the Doctor!
Also, disinfect car seats pronto.
Remind me to talk about the financial FUCK he left me with.  True artist.
The WORST.  Is watching my children huurrrrtttt.  Like bloody bits of hamburger trying to walk around, hold themselves together and fake like they're still human.


When pain exceeds pain-coping resources, suicidal feelings are the result. Suicide is neither wrong nor right; it is not a defect of character; it is morally neutral. It is simply an imbalance of pain versus coping resources.

And honestly, I would never do that to my children.  EVERNEVER.  But if I didn't have them, I wouldn't be typing this.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home