Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

By the time I was old enough to realize what was going on...


I liked it.


I think that is where my major shame/guilt/blame thing comes from.
Was those few years. 


That I liked hearing the stairs creak in the middle of the night. 
That I liked the special treatment.
That I liked the power it gave me.
And HOW I used it.


(could anything on any planet in any solar system, at any time in history express something sicker? I feel like Hitler was a tender lamb compared to me.)


P.S. Yes of course, I'm adult now, a parent, and I understand.  Not my fault.  Blah blah blah.  Abuse.  Blah blaghh barf.
P.S.S. Feelings still trump logic and reason.







Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home