Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Eraser

I've always been fascinated by the idea of a tattoo.
I've never gotten one.
Even though my ultra pierced tattooed sister offers to pay for one every birthday.
I just turned thirty six. (OUCH)
I think I don't like the "permanence" of a tattoo.
I like to be able to change my mind 58.7 million times a day.
I do have my lip pierced, in a "Monroe", but I can take that out any day, and blame the scar on a nasty teenage zit.
It's not about pain.
Pain is good.
It's about "permanence" and control.

So I'm thinking about getting "DNR" tattooed right above my heart.
Because when I'm done, I'm DONE.
Fuck, I'm already done.
I never wanted to be here, don't bring me back.
Hows that for "PERMANENCE"?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, August 09, 2010 10:15:00 AM, Blogger wry said…

    I really want you to be here. Call me selfish, but you are too fucking cool, and the world would be less without you.

    I'm about to turn 44. UGH.

    (My word captcha is "ikeri" :-)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home