Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Zeitgeist

The whole problem with being awake/aware and those ummm...what do you call them?

FEELINGS.  I think?
Is that you feel things.
And I have a whole lot of things that hurt pretty fucking bad.
And numb is still better.
But numb doesn't keep the marriage process happening.
And I'm totally loving the trails Dave and I are hiking.  The sweat.  The blisters.  The pain.  The stench.  IS SO WORTH THIS.
I can't get enough.
Bring it!

Today I had to go to RCD's office.  But I had to pick up Dave from work first.  With a little down time between picking up Dave and The Torturous RCD's Office.
So instead of 1/2 hour of dread death destruction time driving to RCD's office...I was just picking up Dave.  Sweet.  No problema chica.
And then I was with Dave, and Dave is butter dipped in special sauce and deep fried.  Super sized.  And free.
And Dave can make me laugh, safer, LOVE, powerfuller (real word because I just said so) harder than any other person on the globe.

LOVE THAT DUDE MORE THAN IMPOSSIBLE LOVE.

So instead of being completely maxed out, forks and lemon juice in eyeballs, by the time I got to RCD's office, I was my version of relaxed, laughing and feeling groovy.

But relaxed, laughing and feeling groovy isn't very conducive to the NO.
"No one makes me bleed my own blood!" 
I talked people...I talked.  And I'm going to swim with the fishes now.  But dude...I'm freaking swimming!  Totally with orange arm floaties, but SWIMMING!
And I think it totally threw RCD for a loop with the "relaxed, laughing, groovy" because he has only seen the NO kicking and screaming.
And it was so many levels of ahhh-some! RCD being speechless.  WIN!  Jiggy win dance!

But yes.  And good.  And WIN. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home