Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hiking barefoot.

No matter how far I've been gone GONE, I can always turn around. 
I can always choose a new trail. 
That's what I've been doing for the last five months. 
A new trail, a huge mountain, but still hiking. 
I HATE that mountain, but also...that mountain has made me who I am. 
And I'm am amazingly strong and powerful...and BRING IT ON FUCKERS.
Dear Mountain, SUCK MY ASS VOMIT.


Everything worth knowing leaves bruises.  But bruises eventually heal.  Don't they?  I don't know?  Sometimes maybe there is just too much damage?  Maybe sometimes the bruises are always there, but you learn to draw little flowers around them?  With snoopy bandages?  And a gold star?
And in the real world you have to wear shoes.  I never wore shoes as a child.  HATED THEM.  I received many bruises over shoes.  Because I had/have fucked up feet that never fit in and always hurt.
And when the demanded norm was long fundy hair and dresses, I chopped mine off and wore my brothers clothes.
Plus, with no hair, I couldn't be dragged around by it anymore.  And being female in my reality was NOT a good thing. 
More bruises.  But win.


And the "story" feels too big to tell.  BUT, I won't let it control me A.N.Y.M.O.R.E.
I'm SO FUCKING DONE.
I win.
I win.
I win.
I will.
I do.
I am.
I win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home