Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Again

I think I've said this once before...or maybe 53 times.
I'm not going back.
This time I'm serious.
I won't go back and pay to FAIL anymore. 
Yes I have major verbal communication issues.  So the face to face thing really sucks for me.
Add in my personal space issues and SHA-ZAM!  It's like a set up to FAIL.

I know what's wrong with me.  I know why.  I remember.  I'm not exactly sure how to fix it, but I have stubborn and strong tools.  And Doctor Google.  And I'm being honest with myself for the first time ever.
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Grief
Acceptance

And if I ever feel like saying anything again.  THEN I will make an appointment.  If they're not all dead.

And this route is not a FAIL.  I'm not quitting.  I'm just going about it in my strong stubborn WIN way.
Because that's what works.  That is what has ALWAYS worked.
I win.  That's how it goes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home