Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week of not weak

I made one concession.
To go to counseling.
He's refused every other time.
Even when I begged. Previously for weak weeks + three years.
After almost a not week weak of not begging, someone decides to get serious. Or realizes I am serious... not playing the game anymore.
After he tried to make ME feel guilty about him staying in a $49.99 hotel room. Even as I am holding everything (dishes!dinner!laundry!homework!carpool!weneedmoney!)down at home including sad/confused boys and angry teens.

Fine.
Whatever.

The thing with those counselor dudes is that they have training.
Or at least this one did.

After about ten minutes he had figured out that I was completely emotionally shut down and the dude I married has massive issues with communication.

He identified the major issue.

I mostly almost sort of totally wanted the counselor dude to say, "yeah, give up now".

Now I have to decide whether I give a crap or not.

I just have to give major props to the emotionally shut off thing. It ROCKS. It's almost like being male! I truly LIKE not caring anymore.

Right now I LOVE the bed to myself. Love the peace in the house. Totally enjoying the independence.








Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 25, 2010 1:39:00 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    I hope you changed all the locks, and passwords on all accounts and bank accounts. Make a break, if you do get back then it's easy to get new keys made, if not you don't want a stripped house and bank account (happened to too many I know)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home