Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Perspectives

He wanted to come back tonight.
I said no.
You can't do that kind of damage and expect the door to open.
It was very difficult.
It would have been much easier to say yes.
I wanted to go back to our 3.0 version of "normal".
I don't know what happens next.
I do know that I have a new crazy strength and resolve.
I don't know where it came from.
My focus is on my children and my health.
Everything else is butter.

I just really feel that with everything going on in the world my problems are so small.

My family is fractured and a little damaged, but alive and well.
I'm posting from warm house, with ample food, water, clothing, strong roof and a fuzzy Moses who is more worried about me than anyone else, and a better therapist than money can buy.

My heart is with those in Haiti.
My heart is with those who are hurting and hungry and lost where ever you may be.

<3






Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home