Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Keri is...wait this isn't FaceBook

My eyes are all leaky.
In Utah time, where she is, where she was born, it's midnight... she is eighteen.

In Washington where her leaky eyed Mother is, she's still a minor for forty eight more minutes.
She's in Utah with my sisters, her AWESOME Aunts, her Grandmother, Great Grandmother <3>
Sad that I wasn't with her on her eighteenth birthday. Happy that she has such a great relationship with my family that that's where she wanted to spend most of her holiday.
Sad that so many things this year ...Christmas, New Years, Birthday etc. feels like the last time she's my baby at home.
It's all good. Just so hard and different.

I can't even accurately express it, it's just so mixed.

Don't even get me started on Graduation.

Happy Birthday baby.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home