Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

List

Contributing insomnia factors of 09/17/08:
  • My husband is laid off this week, one week...so they say. This company he has worked at for thirteen years gave us two days notice. Rumors of complete shutdown.
  • If so, will I be able to pay my mortgage.
  • What company will I be paying my mortgage to, after this glorious wall street kerfuckle week.
  • My 401k and insurance was through AIG.
  • Teenagers.
  • Republicans.
  • Democrats.
  • Not being able to fix Twin A's speech/social/school issues.
  • Wondering how long until I see my ultra fundy Mormon father on CNN much like Ruby Ridge.
  • This isn't exactly what I'd envisioned.
  • ETC...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home