Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Blah

I really wish that this day could just be skipped or better yet, cancelled altogether.
Or at the least, be accurately renamed...to "happy focus on every way your Mother fucked up and how you are screwing up your own children now."

If your mood is dancing in a dark place without battery backup like mine is, don't, by any circumstances, read Post Secret this Sunday.
Especially the first one, at least for me.
Or do, whatever. I'm not YOUR mother.
Hey wait, maybe that is something you could celebrate?

At least the Mormons give you a fucking plant and fake like you are valuable for three hours.
Wow, that last sentence even scared me.

So anyway, Happy Mothers day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, May 13, 2007 9:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy blah-blah to you too. I had my pre-Mother's-Day depression yesterday so I could get it over with. I know just exactly how you feel.
    You are an awesome mother! No doubt your kids think so too.
    -Phoebe

     
  • At Sunday, May 13, 2007 7:51:00 PM, Blogger Ann said…

    I love you, K. I wish I were your mother (I'm only a little bit too young).

    You're a good mom.

    Kids are ungrateful little shits until they get to be adults. Give it ten years, and it'll be OK.

    Hi Phoebe!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home