Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Monday, May 14, 2007

De-Bunker-ed

So I heard from one of my Utah TBM siblings that my 62 year old dad is pretty sick.
I haven't talked to him for quite awhile because of "issues."
This Utah TBM sibling was instructed to transmit some highly crucial information to the two the very non-Mormon siblings living in Washington state (me and my oldest sister.)
The end of the world is nigh!
And my father has squandered enough resources to save us all (!!), we just have to high tail it to rural Utah.
Alrighty then, at the first sign of the Hale-Bopp comet, I'll bring the kook-aid, and a camel toe extractor for his wife.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 14, 2007 7:29:00 AM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    camel toe extractor? Hmmm, most of us guys hope that a device like that doesn't beome standardized.

     
  • At Sunday, May 20, 2007 2:19:00 PM, Blogger Randy said…

    Does he have enough hazmat suits and decontamination materials to go around? Enough lead in the bomb shelter to protect against radiation? Enough guns and ammo? Enough powdered eggs and long-life milk? Seriously, I would want details before I high-tailed it to rural Utah.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home