Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hollow points.

  • For anyone wanting to know how to make the pain of a root canal worse, contact me.
  • If Vicodin makes you nauseous, try to take them with a hangover, and then please post a video so I can laugh at your pain, because mine isn't so funny anymore.
  • My liver has requested to be donated ASAP.
  • Ms. Banana, this should be your secret blog! Plus, then there would be something interesting to read here...double score!
  • The going back to school thing, that should have happened yesterday, was thwarted by the delightful $2400 "nerve therapy" par-tay.
  • What the nugget happened to Pheebs and DewDoo? I know DewDoo's wife was very sick and I truly hope they are doing OK. And Pheebs, *punch on the shoulder* you had BETTER be sick and not be vacationing. :o) And ((Jo)).
  • Dumpster is my Ebert my Roeper, but with cuter kids. I've watched and loved almost everything the dude recommends (I can't rent Dexter yet, so I read the book).
  • People, do NOT waste your time with "Blockbuster Total Access", what a complete joke. Forgive me for my sins Netflix, and thank you for saving my queue. Oh and the "Watch Now" thing COMPLETELY kicks being able to return blockbuster on-line rentals at the store...if you ever got one that is.
  • I did a Google on the life expectancy of a Beta. It seems that my fish, Dave, is a three year old senior citizen. I'm hoping he signed DNR papers because, although I'm certified, I'm not sure how the whole mouth to gill thing would work.
  • Miranda isn't a Ho, but she is old.
  • My first aid/CPR certificate recently expired. I have had an argument (for six+ employed years at this hospital) about how mandatory classes are only offered at times that are convenient for staff who work day shift. Those of us who work the weekend/evening shift, is because that is, when we are available. Soooo I challenged it at a time that was convenient for me. I rocked it of course, because it basically basic. But then, oops, on my rocking it part, was asked if I could start teaching the class. I declined, because, I would have to teach the class during day shift hours and that's just goes against my principles, Hehe.
  • I have to go back to the "nerve therapist" tomorrow.
  • I'd like to thank Scarlett O'Hara for giving me: "I can't think about that right now. I'll think about that tomorrow." I'm going to use that sucker all the time, like right now for instance.
  • Posted in black type/font, out of respect for the elderly.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "For anyone wanting to know how to make the pain of a root canal worse, contact me."

    That happened to me, too! Without the aid of Vicodin!! But I ate Alieve like candy!! After five years of doctors and dentists telling me it was "all in my head," I finally found a diganosis that I can live with. Maybe you have it too. Sorry you are going through this, K.

    "The going back to school thing, that should have happened yesterday, was thwarted by the delightful $2400 "nerve therapy" par-tay."

    That is the total shits.

    "What the nugget happened to Pheebs and DewDoo? I know DewDoo's wife was very sick and I truly hope they are doing OK."

    Oh man, I'm sorry about V-D's wife. Damn, I'm out of the loop, but I'll send good vibes their way via your magic blog.

    "People, do NOT waste your time with "Blockbuster Total Access", what a complete joke. Forgive me for my sins Netflix, and thank you for saving my queue."

    I know what you mean. We were lured away from Netflix for a while until one day Blockbuster sent us to a collection agency over a video that was a month late.

    A collection agency.

    So I walked in there, asked the Blockbuster guy how to cancel my credit account with them, let him beg me to reconsider, and canceled it anyway. Netflix welcomed us back like a scorned, yet forgiving lover.


    "Miranda isn't a Ho, but she is old."

    LOL! If she's old, then I'm ... um ... older.

    Have a nice time at the nerve therapist's. Let me know what the diagnosis is.

    Oh, and I'm back from vacation. Still have sand between my toes :)

    -Phoebe

     
  • At Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:58:00 AM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    NO, don't really want to know what makes it worse. Perhaps what makes it able to be ignored?

     
  • At Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Randy said…

    Muchas gracias. It's nice to know someone reads my movie reviews.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home