Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Good Year? Michelan?

I'm so tired.
I know I put too much pressure on myself.
I recognise that I have un-realistic expectations.
BUT, I don't know any other way.
Since my husband started working night shift, I'm back to the single parent thing.
Hold on now, he is being awesome in every way that he can, but even awesome people need to sleep sometimes...except me of course *&%$#@*~.
There is a tremendous amount of pressure, because I feel responsible for five other peoples happiness/successful-ness and other important ness's. :o)
I'm the cook, the teacher, the taxi cab driver, the owie fixer, the mediator, the maid, the grocery shopper, the banker, the counselor, the spouse, and supposed sex goddess... and then after that, I go to work.
All of this has made my insomnia become a huger issue. It's really getting old, and I don't know how to fix it without being dependant on pills.
I don't have much, if any, down time...and I'm just. so. freaking. tired.
Which isn't very conducive to my OCD tendencies. ;o)
Yet here I am. Even when I have to be ON in -two hours.
Is this what "run down" means? Can I get some tire tracks on my face at least?




Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, February 10, 2007 5:28:00 AM, Blogger Randy said…

    All I can say is I know exactly how you feel, except for the sex goddess thing. If I were younger and single, I might try being a sex goddess. A guy can do that in New Orleans, you know. However, it would make my wife damn uncomfortable were I to attempt that now.

    How're you coming along with those Sopranos episodes? Have you seen "Long Term Parking" yet? That was one of the best hours of entertainment I've ever seen.

     
  • At Monday, February 12, 2007 1:29:00 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    I think the best job is 'owie fixer'. I think I might be able to do that one, maybe.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home