Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

I'm just not very interesting lately. Anyone know of an on-line patch for that?
I've been reading some of my archives and am sad that I lost my snarky spark somewhere along the way. I think part of it is because I have let go of a lot of my anger. Hurry, someone piss me off!

In other news, I recently got this email attachment from my baby sis:



She turns 30 this June, but she will always be my little sister. She is about eight weeks along, and really starting to experience the joys of pregnancy, i.e. puking. I can't wait to see the results of her marriage concoction. She is light skinned with dark red hair and her husband is Brazilian with olive skin and black curly hair. I'm thinking nephew.
Any Utah blogger buddies, I'll be visiting in late October, primarily to kiss newborn chicken neck and cry a lot.

A lady from a Pacific Northwest parenting message board that I have been a member of for almost 8 years, contacted me. I rarely post (I sense a theme) but she somehow deduced that I am an atheist. She is newish atheist and we've been exchanging emails.
She posted a link that I LOVE (thanks Theresa!) and I sent it to everyone that I knew would especially not appreciate it. I think most of you will though.
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

This was very powerful to me.
I wish Shrub Jr. was forced to really look at each one of those faces and honestly examine the US's own nuclear caches/policies before he decides to bomb them.
If only the constitution had been more clear that it truly intended freedom from religion, not freedom of religion. Sigh.
I hope the day will come when humans will stop attacking other humans because they believe that their "god" is better than your "god."
We're all just people...screwed up, misled, confused, and misinformed, but human.









Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home