Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

IthinkIcanIthinkIcanIthinkIcanIthinkIcan...

I can do this.
Without pointy objects shoved in my eye sockets or eardrums.
One more Christmas program to attend.
Oldest daughters Christmas Jazz band concert. Check.
Oldest daughters regular Christmas band concert. Check.
Daughter #2's Christmas band concert. Check.
Daughter #2's School Christmas program. Check.
Twin A&B School Christmas....err wait, "winter celebration program", tomorrow at 9 and 1 (double showings for ultra masochists!).
It wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the kids in their school would shut up and go away, so I could bask in my children's GLORYFULLNESS, and if the directors didn't feel the need to make each program 2+ hours.
If I were a teacher, I would ditch the lousy punch and cookies, and instead have an open bar for the parents.
Because, It's the right thing to do.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home