Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A few corn kernels shy of a BM

One of my daily views is http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/
I like the way he sees things, and have gleaned many a desktop background.
But today's picture has me confronting my own reality.
It's possible that I may have worked in Long Term Care a bit too long.

[Keri Conniption]
The lady needs Ted Hose, do you see those veins!?
Those aren't good support shoes, especially for someone her age!
Her feet are swollen, does she have diabetes, heart problems, is she on lasix?
I hope that she isn't using that basket as a walker because it looks dangerously unstable!
Why is she out shopping at night, instead of some guilt driven family member?
[/Keri Conniption]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home