Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mortifying insult that starts with "W"

Links procured (read: stolen) from one of my favorite websites.
http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=9C610738-4147-4473-A432-E779A609BAE3&f=00&fg=email


http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=935607276

(If I were Phoebe I would have totally HTML'd these links and made them BEE-YOU-TIF-FULL, but I'm not, so deal my lameness, and just CLICK the mother fuckers already)
Watching these vids was one of the most satisfying yet frustrating 15+ minutes I've experienced clothed.
I've voted in every fucking election since my 18th birthday, I've written my congressmen,(I've even been shunned at a city council meeting where I suggested that cats not needing licenses like dogs do, was blatant discrimination, but that's a different story) and I will bake the impeachment cake when it happens, what else can us "non-owners" do?
I wonder how much longer and how much lower can this country sink?
Answers please.

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, October 01, 2006 12:07:00 AM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    I kept backfrom answering until I could find a PC that would play the movies on the links. Still haven't done that, but please keep this link up for a while, K? I need some Bush Barbeque really bad right now -- on a stick.

    It's going to get worse. The two parties in control look identical, except the Repubs have more pedophiles in their ranks. That and the red ties help me distinguish the repubs from the demos.

    God help us.

    Oh.

    We're sunk.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home