Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bring on the Beano

While waiting at SeaTac today for my oldest daughter to arrive, I caught a bit of CNN.
A great reminder of why I don't allow television programming at home.
When Bush's lips even move, I feel the country losing IQ points.
Like his comment about Iran pursuing nuclear energy/weapons.
Something to the affect that if a nation chooses to defy the UN, there are grave consequences...Wait...UNLESS it's the US and you are GWBrainless, with a personal agenda wanting to invade Iraq, then it's OK.

PAH-lease.


I only lasted a few minutes before I GAAHHH'D loudly and started searching for something pointy in which to shove in my eye sockets and/or eardrums. Semi-peace was found in one of the many perfectly placed Starbucks, where I soothed my not-allowed-bottled-waterlessness-nerves on a Tangerine Frappuccino...but still felt miniscule amounts of guilt about that Free Trade shit.

The important thing is that my daughter is home safe, and for the first time in months, my entire family is under one roof.
I'm thinking blueberry pancakes for breakfast, after the mandatory morning bed routine, where all SIX of us try to fit in one Queen sized bed and engage in snuggling/farting/tickling/giggling contest, with possibly a few inappropriate jokes told by yours truly.

4 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    GAAHHHHHD, I know! He manages to say the exact wrong thing every time he is given a chance.

    Is it 2008 yet?

    I tried that tangerine frap -- interesting taste. But yeah -- I should be drinking fair trade.

     
  • At Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:25:00 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Blueberry pancakes - (always makes me think of a French accent in Pulp Fiction) - with blueberry syrup too? Just like at IHop?

     
  • At Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:45:00 PM, Blogger doug said…

    the bed routine sounds wonderful

    we can't do that anymore, josh's farts are deadly

     
  • At Monday, August 28, 2006 1:55:00 AM, Blogger Ms-Chievous said…

    DooDoo, you are missing the point!
    Executing the "Fart of Death" is major points, with bonus points, if you can get your victims head under the blankets before they escape/puke.
    It's an art, but I'm willing to teach.
    I think I'll make chili tomorrow.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home