Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blogger Blame

It seems when I have a uniquely amazing, life altering idea, the blogger beast will not cooperate and I get the dreaded, but all too familiar, "this page cannot be displayed."
Either I am getting old, or my residents are contagious.
By the time blogger finishes rehab, I can't remember my epiphanic revelation, and I end up posting about dead fancy tumor rats.

I could have changed the world, but I forgot.

This is one of those moments, SOoooooo, what are your thoughts on fungal infections on your genitals, inner thighs and buttocks?
Hmmmm?
(and what about those delusional people who blame blogger for being boring instead of delving into their own anxiety induced coma?)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home