Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, April 28, 2006

RWI

Lately, I've been feeling like the cup is half empty.
So, I decided to refresh my beverage and perspective and run with, the cup half full.
You can see where this is going right?
Now I'm an alcoholic who spilled all of my booze.

Kidding of course, if I can't laugh at myself, there is a waiting list of people who will.

I'm not kidding when I say that the appliance Dogs have conspired against me.
The water heater contributed to the delinquency of my dryer. I can accept this.
What troubles me is how they wooed the coffee pot into their evil plot (dear coffee pot, I've always been so faithful, I admit that I neglected the water heater and the dryer, but YOU, I've always cherished)
You. Will. Be. Replaced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home