Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Times up

It seems like about every six months or so my happy hormones take a vacation and I am left drowning in a solitary sea of black depression.
I always, somehow, climb out of the swirling black hole without permanent damage.
(Don't worry, I am the master of disguise ((turtle turtle)) so my children only see me a little more weepy than usual).
But, in the midst of it, I can't imagine things getting any better.
I've tried the pills, not so much for me.
I need to feel things.
But it's coming around again.
I can still laugh that "crampon" rhymes with "tampon", so I'm OK for awhile.

http://health.msn.com/centers/mentalhealth/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100121512&GT1=7799
I'm sorry daughters.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home