Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dog Free

Fucking Blogger won't let me post....And I was having an epiphany!
It was a spoiler because I was going to tell you how it all ends! ;o) wink, wink.

I think the reason that so many people are still searching for a "god" is
1) They haven't discovered their own unique function in society.
2) They want to control their own environment and/or others.
3) They need someone to tell them what to do.
4)They want someone else to place the blame on.
5) They don't trust their own worth/judgment.
~Newsflash~
Life generally sucks ass.
You make it what it is.
I could retire to my closet right now sans tin-foil beanie, with a large list of justifiable reasons, but I choose to stare this life in the (cheap reading glasses) eyes.
At this moment in time, I know what/who I am, what/who I believe in, and where I am going and it doesn't involve an imaginary friend in the clouds, but real people who I need and who need me*.
*subject to change of course.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home