Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ms. Princess Stanky Wanker

Ms. Petunia (mini-dachshund, aka Ms. Fish, aka Stinky wiener, aka Go home bad dog, aka stanky wanker) had a seizure.
She jumped off of the sofa and must have slipped a disc (got a long little doggie) and seized for about a minute. It seemed like forever.
I held her while she pissed all over me, and Moses (my Golden Retriever) stood there and whined and licked her for the duration.

If I had a nickel for all of the people and animals that have pissed on me... I for damn sure wouldn't be here posting.

Anyway, the vet says she's OK, but that is really hard to watch. It's such a helpless feeling.
I'm sure she was glad that her nails were done for the Doc. (in pepto pink no less) or she would have REALLY been traumatized.

On the bright side, she slept for the rest of the day, which saved money on ativan... For both of us.
:o)

(she's called Ms. Fish because when we got her from the pound my twins couldn't say "Petunia" so they called her "Tuna" which of course turned into "Ms. Fish". The Stanky Wanker came about because she smells and is a Wiener. An inherited trait of her breed, the smelly part... and the wiener part. OH and, that is why she was named Petunia, because she always looks nice, but never smells good...OOOOh and...Shuttin' up.)

Coming soon to a blog near you: A cockatiel named Bob, a fish named Dave and rats named Jack and Jill.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home