Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Today's list:*

*Not in order of severity of grievance.

  • Hair stylist (title used loosely) who wanted to hack my hair off.
  • Pathetic shame of a nurse (who fucked up the meds).
  • Jorge Dubya, your father and your enablers will make the list daily (even when you are long dead).
  • Visiting MIL (who mistakenly believes that her son can do no wrong).
  • Corona Light (for not spontaneously reproducing).
  • Message board non-participants (including me).
  • Edward Duncan (and all other soul-less fecal matter).
  • Febreeze, for not making the stench dissipate (If you sold "republican spray" I would still purchase it, just on principle).
  • Thirteen year olds daughters All-star Softball coach (because you need to grow the fuck up and not discriminate against my daughter for being on another ((better)) team).
  • Family of MY patient (who is making their Mothers living Hell even worse by not respecting her rights and wishes).
  • Petunia (who cannot release turds unless she is on a leash held by my ten year old daughter).
  • Lancome Renergie ( you LIE).

Obviously, an incomplete list, but for once, I think I may be able to sleep.

6 Comments:

  • At Sunday, July 03, 2005 3:17:00 AM, Blogger Cjara said…

    Ouch.

    That´s one list I wish I weren´t part of. Non-participant indeed...sigh.

     
  • At Sunday, July 03, 2005 5:13:00 PM, Blogger Ann said…

    God...as young as you are...and you're doing skin creme?

    Great list. I love "republican spray."

     
  • At Monday, July 04, 2005 2:02:00 PM, Blogger beerconsumer said…

    If I were you I'd put the Corona at the top of the list (in bold). ;)

     
  • At Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:34:00 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Republica spray? Is that a deoderizer, anti, or a can full of juiced up Republicans?

     
  • At Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    It would be sociologically pathologic of me to one-up you on your list, so I'll just go ahead and fulfill everyone's expectations; let's just say I just wrote a prize-winning essay on How I Spent My Summer Vacation ... (from HELL).

    George Dubya will always be #1 on my list. Wait -- I forgot. Karl Rove just surpassed Junior today. How I'd love to sentence that man to a week on a houseboat with no air conditioning with a large Mormon family on Lake Powell in the middle of July .... heee ....

    Your Almost Favorite Bulletin Board non-participant,
    Phoebe :)

     
  • At Sunday, July 10, 2005 7:55:00 PM, Blogger doug said…

    "Visiting MIL (who mistakenly believes that her son can do no wrong)."

    Haaa, that made me laugh.

    "Family, isn't it about crime?"

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home