Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Fuck OFF Marvin K. Rooney

The time has come, that I recognize that the cashier is not flirting with me, but flirting with my thirteen year old daughter (one more inch dude, and I will cut you... just try me).
The time is now, that my job is taking more a of physical toll on me than mental (it took counseling).
In a few days I will be as old as Miranda ~gasp~.
I must research plot prices.
I take comfort in my blogger friends:
Jo, Joe, Schmo(e), VooDew, Dumpster, Phoebe, Ann and previously mentioned, Miranda.
Because they are all older than me. :o)

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 01, 2005 12:36:00 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Hay - older than you?
    But in a few more days Miranda will be a few more days too - so you will never catch up.
    Abbot & Costello had a routine where Costello discussed the little girl downstairs - how she is now half his age, in a few years she would be three quarters his age, and a few more years even closer. But poor Costello just saw the trend and didn't want be married to a woman that eventually would be older than him.
    Just wait. You will be older than me some day.

     
  • At Friday, July 01, 2005 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Ann said…

    Bitch.

     
  • At Saturday, July 02, 2005 6:02:00 AM, Blogger Cjara said…

    I take great comfort in you Keri. ;)

     
  • At Monday, July 04, 2005 8:44:00 PM, Blogger Miranda said…

    "In a few short days I will be as old as Miranda ~gasp~"

    Shut. The. F%ck. Up. :-P You are so NOT helping my growing old crisis - the one where I looked around and realized I really was a fucking grown up. ~shudder~

    Yeah, but your oldest will still grow up before mine.;-)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home