Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Shmell it to Hell

My ass fluid vomiting space bar won't work unless I chant expletives and do the samba on it. I wonder if it is under warranty? I doubt it's worth the effort to try to teach Mohammed English to replace my keyboard. Fucking Dell. http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html click on Tech-support to feel my pain.
Believe it or not Ripley, someone else may soon be (temporarily, yeah right) be living in my guest house. She is in my Biology class, we carpool (house pool?), she is 18, in a highschool program here called "running start" and will have her 2 year degree this quarter which I desperately resent her for. She is currently living out of her car because her "mother" rented out her room.
I'm such a softy.

In other news, I have discovered that I am capable of living. Even when I'd rather not.
FuckingSpaceBar.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home