Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Multiple leakage sites.

My eyes are achey and swollen from crying.
I haven't eaten since my Mother's Day omelet.
Food is useless against this hunger.
Part of me has permanently shriveled.
I have failed YOU again...
I wish I knew how you kept score.
Because you labeled me as a pessimist...
I feel optimistic because, at least I can cry.
And I can tell you why I'm crying.
Your silence adds mortar to my walls.
You win.
Enjoy the remnants of your trophy.





How is that for angst leaking from my pores?




Fuck...I wish (I bet you wish too) I hadn't committed myself to not deleting brain barfs.

4 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:58:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    I just can´t see a need for you to sensor anything.

    This is YOUR place. Anybody who can´t cope with that can click that x at the right-hand corner.

    Powerful writing. It´s times like this I was a publisher rather than a lowly bookwormseller.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 1:35:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    I <3 you. You are awesome.

    Take care of yourself....
    your friend in misery, me.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Miranda said…

    Did you have a run-in with the "mother" creature?

    It really doesn't matter since you are a funny person, a great mother, and you juggle all the balls of your life quite nicely. I'm so proud of you.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:33:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Who????

    I know, none of my beezwax.
    Good gravy, girl -- who would give YOU the silent treatment?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home