Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

More on our favorite topic.

Why my daughters nickname is "Hermin", by Ms. Keri Sumthin' (Whom you would never want to be your parent because I will post your embarrassing stories on my blog in revenge for the field trip from HELL I endured today).

When my oldest daughter was about 4, she developed a raging case of hemorrhoids, caused by a refusal to waste precious play time on fecal elimination. Therefore she would grunt, strain and go blue in the face in efforts to speed the process, THUS resulting in afore mentioned raging hemorrhoids.
We conversed, I convinced her to slow down the process and the anal itches would cease.
Two weeks later, I was sequestered into the bathroom. She bent over, spread the cheekies and wanted to know if the "Hermins" were gone.

That's all I have to say...until the next field trip.

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 30, 2005 7:42:00 PM, Blogger doug said…

    That reminds me of the time I had to apply anti-fungal cream to my 10 y/o son's ass for a week. It really wasn't a big deal but it was weird nevertheless. If DS gets his raging jock itch again he is own his own - I draw the line on offspring sporting pube's.

     
  • At Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:24:00 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Wow - must have been some trip to make you report on this. Is she talking to you yet?
    And how about a nice long detailed column on the trip itself? I know you do not want to re-live that day, but it's been a while, and we would like to hear it.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home