Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Good/Shit.

I'm not a good wife. As the separation decree may soon state.
I'm not a good student. My fellow students hate me for where I set the curve.
I'm not a good daughter. The memo to Hell that my parents sent, said as much.
I'm not a good employee. I haven't worked at all this month.
I'm not a good sibling. I just can't fix everything.
I'm not a good blogger. My space bar sticks.
I'm not a good girl. I only wear pants.
I'm not a good friend. I don't have any in this State.
I'm not a good cook. There was some Salmon kabobs left over.
I'm not even a good bitch. I'm too damn soft.
I AM a good mother.
I am.
I am.
If the exit polls were tonight, at least my children would vouch for me.
I'm good with that.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home