Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Don't sneeze.

Disturbed.
NO, not me for a change!
And change is GOOD.
http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000367.php
WTF is that woman (scroll down) drinking??!?!?!?!
I'll continue to sit thank you very much:

  1. Because it's the only legitimate breaktime I get.
  2. It's the only time I can lock my children out and not feel guilty.
  3. Oh yeah, I'm a fucking FEMALE!!
  4. I think this inventor has penis envy.

I'll Whiz away, but prefer to do it sitting.

In other news, I'm above average!!

"The average height of an American female is 5 feet 4 inches. That's tall enough to be an astronaut, a career with a minimum height requirement of 4 feet 10.5 inches, but probably too short to be Miss America who typically stands at close to 5 feet 6 inches. "

Yes folks, I'm two inches above average and could have been Miss America. Who knew? Wait...no boobs (b flat and not the note) and a Pangaea ass. Crap. Nevermind.

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:42:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    I'm very afraid to click on your suggested links after that 50s woman drama.

    But I can imagine what's on that site, and I want one. Always wanted to pee off the side of a sheer cliff.

     
  • At Thursday, May 19, 2005 12:14:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    no boobs (b flat and not the note)

    LOL!!! I loved it. The description fits my own boobs perfects...which is more than I can say about the bra.

    I haven´t clicked there either. I´m working up the courage... :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home