Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, May 06, 2005

A bomb in the Bush

The one issue I have no desire to study is politics. One may as well take a class on "how to fuck over your neighbor in the name of Dog."
BUT, in my World Religions class (3.9 thank you very much) I learned more about politics than I did religion.
Christianity is the ONLY religion in the history of mankind that claims (insists/demands) that their founder was divine.
Bush, get the fuck out already. 3/4 of the world doesn't even believe in your imaginary friend.
I understand now, don't agree, but I DO understand suicide bombers, and why most of the world hates the United States.
Imagine if Gordon B. Hinkley or Poop Benedict, told their mindless sheep that the only way to get to heaven was to strap on bombs and blow themselves and their enemies up? The results would be very similar.

Politics and Religion, don't come to my house for dinner.
We are Atheist vegetarians (meaning we don't believe in eating Dog?) And we drink "Fair Trade" coffee. :o)
Yes, I should be studying Cellular Respiration instead of "Brain Barfing", but how can I, when I have to beat my Cubis score of 710,000?

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, May 06, 2005 2:09:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    Politics used to fascinate me as a kid, but once I found out how superficial they are, (the one with the most money becomes president, what´s so complicated about that), it became boring, not unlike Formula 1 Racing.

    It now leaves me completely cold.

    If someone religious has anything interesting to say, I´ll listen, but if it´s about his religion I´ll turn away. There is nothing anybody could tell me about any religion that could make me believe it.

    But business? That is something entirely different. Lets talk about that... (vigorous hand-rubbing)

     
  • At Friday, May 06, 2005 8:17:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Here's the way I see it. And I'm sorry, but I have no choice but to use the F word.
    Bush. "F" word. Same thing.
    And let me take this a bit further.
    Fuck religion.

    Sorry for the lack of eloquence, but I'm watching the body count go up every day in Iraq. I blame this on religion and on George Fucking Bush.

    I really do.

    And by extension, I'm blaming the people who voted for him.

    Again, my apologies for being so un-PC.
    You can erase this, and I wouldn't blame you one bit.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home