Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Loose end screws

The 13 year old has taken to hugging me, almost every chance she gets. I'm sure I don't need to explain how odd that is.
The 10 year old is, as usual, undisturbed in her own blissful lala world.
Twin A is acting out in Kinderfarten and even wet his pants Tuesday, something he has never done since he was potty trained at 2.
Twin B is mopey, clingy, his appetite has decreased and he wants nothing more than to sit on my lap.

-Intermission-In the movie "Meet the Fockers" there is a dog named Moses, I'm totally suing.

What is this word "goal"?
Letting the dishes....um...age, and the laundry rot is one thing...and I desperately don't want to quit school (because I'm kicking ass ((of course)). I am just wondering if the price is too high right now.
Does the ends justify the means.....when the big meanies will never be babies again?
Signed,
Absent.

4 Comments:

  • At Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:34:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    Arrrrrrg, I can see the same thing happening if I start school in September. Only add a few dozens of disgruntled customers to the mix.

    I tell myself I must be insane for even contemplating it, but it doesn´t help. I guess I need to find out the hard way...

    I wish I had an answer to your question...


    (((((((((Keri)))))))))

     
  • At Sunday, April 24, 2005 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Don't you see the pattern? Absence makes the little hearts grow fonder. They would take you for granted and think you're a poo-poo head if you were home all the time to anticipate their needs. It's not like you're gone ALL the time. Don't let this stop you from kicking butt in school. I'm serious.
    My formerly ungrateful teens have taken to saying "thank you" and laughing at my lame jokes lately because I just haven't been around like I used to. My absence has made them reflect on how big of a rock star I am in their lives. I know they are older than your kids, but it's the same thing, only on a more mature level.
    Anyfart,
    do what you want to. Always. People like you with a good head on their shoulders who do what they want are usually doing the best thing, so trust yourself.

     
  • At Sunday, April 24, 2005 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    PS -- even when I was an SAHM, my kids peed their pants once in a while clear in to the second grade. I blame this on the bitchy teachers who wouldn't let them go to the bathroom during class. I blame it on the stressful environment of school, not because I wasn't there to take them by the hand and lead them to the bathroom.
    OK? This means it wasn't because of YOU.

     
  • At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Just Me said…

    Yay Keri is alive and well!!!!WTF Where you been?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home