Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Off to disregard my responsibilities for the weekend.

BUT, before I go and throw my money and sensibilities away in Seattle, I feel the need to impart a smidge of knowledge that I gained today.

If you think that you're getting off easy taking a class that is held only three days out of the quarter....Please realize that each class lasts 8 hours and the amount of homework is consistent with a normal 5 credit class that lasts the entire quarter, but is due (holy baby jeebus) NOW.

Ms.Chievous a.k.a Mush for Brains signing out.

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:39:00 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Just one minute there young lady - get back in here and do your homework!! There will be no playing around until schoolwork is done.

     
  • At Monday, February 21, 2005 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Just Me said…

    Have fun in Seattle. I am jealous. I was trying to think of the name of a Mexican restaurant I went to on Whidbey Island (Oak Harbor) but I can't remember what it is. By the waterfront. They had very good food and a cool band. I hope to be coming there soon. And we will meet!

    About your blog about daughters, kids hating us. We all endure it. It took me a few kids to figure it out. It's because they are SECURE with us. They know we love them UNconditionally. So they take out their frustrations on us. We are the ones that do the most for them which allows them that security.

    My oldest DD is all grown up and we are the bestest buds. It's wonderful - I could tell you some horror stories.

    I hated my "mother", still do, always will. She deserves it. I am nothing like her and my my kids' loathing for me at times has nothing to do with what kind of mom I am to them. They loath me because they are secure enough to do so.

    But what the hell do I know, right? Maybe as soon as they can they will stick me in some senior citizen home and throw away the key.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home