Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I plead PMS or the 5th.

I've typed and erased this and saved to draft and erased, chased with a big shot of erasing. So if you're reading this....You've entered a tinfoil hat area.
I've been kind of out of touch with the blogger and board world for a week or so because of some "thing" called real life, I feel SO inconvenienced. I didn't have a minute to spare today so of COURSE I did a little on-line procrastinating. I found that schome schit head deleted his blog. Two words for you Buddy, you reak like a maggot infested sweaty rat scrotum. Err, make that nine words. :o)
Another one of my Buddies says she's "not going to phost" for awhile. Phlease. Phost. I need Phosts. I pheel pheeble without your phosts.
A few others are going through rough times and it makes my heart hurt for them.
But I read one...I just can't even form words for the affect it had on me. If the post didn't do me in, the pictures following it sure did.
Big fat tears reading it.
Big fat tears on the way to school thinking about it.
Big fat tears as I re-evaluate life in general.
Big fat tears as I'm (trying) typing this.
There are some amazing/beautiful/strong people out there...and I get to read their blogs.

7 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, February 02, 2005 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Randy said…

    Check out Cherry if you want Phoebe and Schmo. I enjoy the blog thing for personal stuff, especially now that I know how to post photos.

     
  • At Wednesday, February 02, 2005 5:38:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    "I pheel pheeble without your phosts."
    God, you're good, MsC. You know, maybe I'm feeling everyone else's pain and at the same time feel guilty for not being in pain right now. That leaves me with NOTHING to write about. Nothing seems to matter when I know real people are having real problems right now.

    I miss you in the forum, but am glad you are still writing. I enjoy your blog very, so very much.

    I know -- those kids tug at my heartstrings too. I want my little kids back. I want those hugs and declarations of love.

     
  • At Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:34:00 PM, Blogger Miranda said…

    I need to read your perspective everyday, Phoebe ESPECIALLY when the problems start showing up like Mormons with cookies(really, its like a weekly thing at the moment). If you have a site meter, you will see that I check your blog pretty obsessively. It's because I enjoy your wit, your vocabularily, and your irreverant disposition. I really love how I laugh out loud at all your posts and my son comes over to see what's so funny and he just has no clue. No scatological or Boy's Life humor. Love it!

    Sorry to 'jack your comments, Keri, but I felt responsible for Phoebe's post and I had to set her straight.

     
  • At Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:35:00 PM, Blogger Miranda said…

    Keri! I forgot to tell you how good it was to hear from you. I miss you when you go away, don't do it so often.

    How's school? Emailed answers are fine.

     
  • At Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:22:00 PM, Blogger none said…

    Yes, I know what you mean. There are some really great, even life changing blogs out there.

    I miss reading Phoebe┬┤s blog. Phoebe please take pity and mail me your url! I like reading your writes.

     
  • At Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:12:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Geez, thanks guys. Keri -- just one more hijack, OK? You can hit me as soon as I take off my glasses.

    I had no idea, Bard :)

    And Ciara, what a coincidence I was just telling my husband about you today. He half-jokingly said he needed a new career like selling books. I told him how you got started and why. He was so intrigued, so now I have to ask you about specifics. I'll email you though.

    love, Love, LOVE Ms-C's blog!!!

     
  • At Tuesday, February 08, 2005 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    Sorry about that.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home