Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I ALMOST wrote about "the/my Father", thank doG for the hat.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
On another note...
My front porch has a little window, a coat closet and my front door.
I hear a faint knocking this morning from downstairs at 8 am.
8 am?
It can only be the Jehovas witnesses.
Apparently my "Get Thee Hence" sign on the door doesn't work.
I go to the door (why you ask? Shut the fuck up, this is my blog, no one said you could ask questions) and peek out the shades.
They are new ones, the Jehovas, not the shades (although I'm thinking about replacing them in something taupe).
They are knocking on my closet door.
Pause.
They were knocking on my closet door.
Let me just say that this was somewhat humorous to me, for much more than one reason.
I couldn't answer the door because I was on the floor consumed in painful spastic laughter.
...Jehovah witnesses.....Trying to get into the closet......Oh my. Just keep on knocking and SEE what answers...
Well, it made me laugh.
I harbor no expectations of your emotional response.

4 Comments:

  • At Saturday, February 05, 2005 12:58:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    :)

    For some reason I just envisioned a cassette player behind the closet door playing: "You keep knocking but you can´t come in..., you keep knocking but you can´t come innnnnnnyeahhhhhhhhh."

    >Just keep on knocking and SEE what answers...

    I LOVE this quote. Will steal and attribute appropriately.

     
  • At Saturday, February 05, 2005 9:20:00 AM, Blogger Randy said…

    We had the JW's and the Mormons tracting our street simultaneously one Saturday morning. I can only imagine the door-slammings that the second ones around received. Our neighbors are nice, but they have limits.

     
  • At Sunday, February 06, 2005 9:52:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (gasp) oh, hahahahahahahahahaha! (snort) whoooooooooooo boy. "Shut the fuck up, this is my blog!" Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I can't breathe!!!

    Knocking on the closet door, oh SHIT, this is too much for an old lady. I'm exploding here!!! Good thing I've done my Kegels. Good thing I still have my own teeth because they would have shot across the computer table and shattered my screen. :) :) :)

     
  • At Monday, February 07, 2005 1:21:00 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Well, did anyone answer?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home