Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Venereal Disease Day to you too.

Today tasted worse than a badger fleas ass sucking vomit.
It's 11:54 pm and I just emailed my papers on Daoism and Confucianism and am trying to work on my Shinto paper....BUT twin B, of the seek and destroy team known as "A&B destruction, est. 1999", just went to sleep. It seems that while I was at school participating in the mid-term from Hell, the dear life companion dude that resides in my household allowed one of his offspring to slumber in my absence.
How fucking lovely.
Please, dear EC dude, try to keep the snoring down.
I would love to barf all about my mid-term from Hades, but my fingers are tired from (the TEN pages I wrote in class) gouging Ms. Hoebag, formerly of Wyoming, sheep fucking, bad sweater wearing, eyes out.
Pheebs, I'll see your one eternal crusty leather pant wearing Professor, to one 1980's aqua green abstract sweater wearing hoebag with matching turtle neck and raise you two moon boots with matching leg warmers.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:20:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    He did what?

    Oh my.

    "Happy Venereal Disease Day to you too."

    Keri you´re a woman after my own heart.

     
  • At Tuesday, February 15, 2005 10:37:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    "aqua green abstract sweater wearing hoebag with matching turtle neck and raise you two moon boots with matching leg warmers. "

    Hmmm. That's pretty good. But I have an ace up my sleeve. Take this! -- A 60-year-old man with an abundant mid-section who sports a walrus mustache, ... well. OK. He has pretty good clothes. So ..

    you win.

    I'll dredge something up come spring quarter and challenge you to another game o' fashion.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home