Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Positive thinking.

The good thing about going to school at night, is that you drive home in the dark. You can totally pick your nose and sing Freebird and Bobby McGee like the true rock star your inner spirit knows you are.
Let me just say that out of my classes, Religion 201 is my favorite.
If I make it through this quarter without going to prison for strangling stupid people I will feel that I have been successful in my college experience.
Really, I'm loving this school thing. I feel like such a big kid. With my books and backpack and pencils. Even though I'm one of the old farts in class.
No, y'all aint gettin' no purdy calluge pitcher like Feeby posted.

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, January 06, 2005 3:46:00 AM, Blogger Miranda said…

    An update, yay!!

    It is amazing just how dense some people are. In my philosophy class last year, we were discussing the grand purpose of suffering as it relates to the idea (or not) of god. The prof said that suffering in this case was of the magnitude of extreem abuse, natural disasters, murder, etc.

    "But, I suffer when I'm sad, doesn't that count."

    And the silly twit kept at it. I wanted to strangle this chic: order of magnitude, get with the program. Oh well, she was 20 and still living off ma and pa's dime. No clue.

     
  • At Thursday, January 06, 2005 1:29:00 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    Religion 201? You ought to already be an expert, aren't you?

    Oh, and...

    We want a picture, not a belly-itcher!

     
  • At Thursday, January 06, 2005 9:29:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze, Ms-C. Picture!!! You'd be so cute!

    I can pick my nose on the bus if I want to because everybody else on the bus is either picking their nose or else thinking about how they can convince the judge to give them time off their parole.

    I can't do it in Starbucks, though, because it could fall into my cafe mocha and melt. Then nobody would know that truly I'm a rock star in my inner soul.

    So glad you are enjoying this -- YAY!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home