Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, January 21, 2005

May the hair on your toes never fall out.

Today I:

  • Woke up, the hardest part of my day.
  • Loved my children intensely and smooched the ones I could catch and over power.
  • Fed, clothed and got four children off to school.
  • Talked to 2 of my 3 sisters.
  • Talked to my Grandma and was overwhelmed with love when she pronounced "Guatemala" as "Gwallamalla", where my younger sister is currently.
  • Washed my new cell phone along with a load of jeans...nice one Keri.
  • Did anything I could think of but the standard housewife shit.
  • Wasted time on-line.
  • Washed the dishes.
  • Wasted precious time on-line.
  • Mopped all hardwood and tile surfaces.
  • Read chapters 5 & 6 in History of the worlds religions.
  • Got four children home from school.
  • Cooked, but ran out of time to eat a yummy dinner because of the previously mentioned on-line time wasting.
  • Loved my children intensely and smooched the ones I could catch and over power.
  • Made sure panties and bra matched and toenail polish wasn't chipped.
  • Went to my religion 201 class and re-affirmed that I am an anti-theist agnostic.
  • Didn't kill a 13 year old daughter.
  • Wrote a two page paper on Jainism.
  • Ate a yummy warmed up turkey burger.
  • Puked about the amount spent on an inaugural for a dude who believes his imaginary friend speaks to him and tells him how to run this country.
  • Didn't wash the dishes.
  • Loved my children intensely and smooched the ones I could catch and over power.
  • Wrote in my blog.
  • Wasted some not so precious time on-line.
  • Stressed about the dishes.
  • Didn't read chapters 4 & 5 for English Comp.
  • Went to bed and slept soundly for eight hours....OK now I'm lying.





3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home