Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Warped wiener*

The reasons.
Laugh at my pain, like I know you will.
Phoebe, a very special post, in your honor, is coming soon.

My first car was a 1980 something Cutlass Ciera...Diesel. The radio didn't work because there was a tape permanently lodged in the tape deck. Air Supply. That's right. Here I am, the one that you love.

I registered for classes today.
Because I am a "new student", and I have to maintain full time status 12 credits or more and I can only attend in the evening, I get the bottom of the barrel scrapings for class choices.
Oh my Dog I can't believe....1)That I'm taking this class 2) That I'm telling all y'all 3)That I'm paying for the privilege.
That's right. Religion 201. 5 credits.
I'm sure I will bring a unique perspective to the class...wink~wink.

My wiener Dog, Petunia, likes nuts. No, not Moses' nuts, I had his cut off. Real nuts. I don't know the name of them other than the "oh so not politically correct" name that my Grandfather called them, but I think they are Brazil nuts?
She loves them. She will crack them open with her teeth and eat the delicious flesh.

A Wiener partaking of Delicious Flesh, you heard it here first folks.

Speaking of Brazil nuts... My younger sister served her mission in Sao Paulo Brazil (she speaks Pork and Cheese) and is going back there for Christmas....to meet the one that SHE loves!
Damn that Air supply and it's trickle affect! What ever happened to the single rich aunt theory?

Is it really so wrong to have a new toilet on your Christmas wish list?

*This post may or may not have been influenced by a 12 year old, soon to be thirteen year old that I birthed who had "Aunt Floh" visit her for the first time. A cell phone ran over in the parking lot of Movie Gallery. Bleeding hemorrhoids, a Golden Retriever with Hershey Squirts, and the fact that I have a little Captain in me.

7 Comments:

  • At Friday, December 03, 2004 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Miranda said…

    Mmmm...schedule dregs. How yummy. I feel your pain, I really do. All the classes I wanted to take met on the same day at the same times. I'm totally doing plan b this semester. :(

     
  • At Saturday, December 04, 2004 12:08:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    I was shaking so much with laughter I had to give in my password twice for this comment.

    My hat off to you. You´re da queen. :)

    A dog who eats nuts?

    A course on religion?

    Hon you need your own show, I think you´d have far more to offer than some silly ozbournes.

    My mother took me out for dinner when A.F first made her appearance. I was a little embarassed (was embarassed by everything those days) but later on I thought it was a very sweet gesture.

     
  • At Saturday, December 04, 2004 7:15:00 AM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Congratulations to the Captain. And the dog. I can't crack those things open with pliers much less my teeth.

     
  • At Saturday, December 04, 2004 8:13:00 AM, Blogger Just Me said…

    Just how is that Captain in you? lol A "real" capt? And how little is he (you poor thing)? Or are you talkin' 'bout one of my favorite drinks? Capt Morgan? LOL

     
  • At Saturday, December 04, 2004 9:19:00 AM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    I want a more thorough explanation for taking the religion class!!
    Keri, I'm so excited for you going back to school. I'm sitting here printing out about 5 maps so I can figure out how to navigate to my new school, and I've got the nervous nillies thinking about going there all by myself. As usual, dh isn't here to hold my hand.
    I guess every mom handles the aunt flow deal with their daughters differently. I decided to handle it the complete opposite way that my mother did, who practically shrieked in delight over it and then promptly made a doctor's appointment where I had to spread my legs for the first time (conciously) in front of an old man. I just bought "supplies" for my daughter when she was 12, and told her where they were. I just don't want to make a big deal.
    Well, that was too much information, wasn't it?
    Can't wait for my "speical" post :)

     
  • At Saturday, December 04, 2004 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Ms-Chievous said…

    So are you saying a red velvet cake in the shape of a maxi is too much?

     
  • At Monday, December 06, 2004 2:43:00 PM, Blogger none said…

    :D...red...velvet...maxi..You´re choking me...=)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home