Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Fine ya big winers.

I can't make this stuff up.

In my house, I've learned to check my boys room when I can't find the Swiffer Sweeper.
Because they have been using it to search for land mines....Duh.

I got home from work last night and one of my boys crawled up on my lap and hugged me. He said with a sad face, "Mom, I have a rash." I said "oh, no buddy where?" He said, "I have a rash on my feelings, I had a hard day."

Yes, I love my funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time.

5 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 09, 2004 9:07:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Your kids need a little drummer guy to go, "budda-bump-ba!" after all their one-liners. Don't let 'em grow up; they are too cute.

     
  • At Friday, December 10, 2004 12:59:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    Amazing. :)

    The stuff I hear runs more along the lines of: "Mom, I just had a crap. It was this big and that long. Wanna see?"

     
  • At Friday, December 10, 2004 7:45:00 AM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    You'd have a bigger problem if they really were finding land mines in their room instead of just looking.
    And what is your group getting for Christmas? Or do we have to wait until after the day, so they don't peek here and find out?

     
  • At Friday, December 10, 2004 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Dave said…

    LOL!

    Kids are great at making unwitting jokes and metaphors because they only have a hazy idea of what words actually mean. I love that!

    Yesterday, my daughter came to me with a glass that was mostly filled with water, and she said, "I have plenty of water, daddy!"

    I said, "Yeah? What does that word mean? Plenty?" (I'd never heard her use that word before, so I was quite delighted).

    She said to me, in a tone that intimated I was just born yesterday, "It means the glass is full, Dad."

     
  • At Sunday, December 12, 2004 5:37:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Wine, ya big finers.
    Line a gig diners.
    Dinah fig biners.

    (just biding my time until the new title comes out)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home