Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Steaming, Chunky, Warm Puke Soup

How much puke can two Five year olds puke if two five years old could chuck puke and one is on a train going 55 miles per hour and.... OK let's just say there has been significant amounts of projectile vomitting around here lately.
I feel the need to sing...
The house is alive, with the sound of Baaaarrrfing....
With Puke they have barfed for a thousand Yeeeeeaarrrss....
Oh Dog I need a break, I'm going to go call work and ask them to let me come in. Shitty "Depends" will be a change from puke at least.

6 Comments:

  • At Friday, November 05, 2004 3:17:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Oh, man. 'bout got the dry heaves reading this, but putting it to the tune of Sound of Music lessened the impact. Hope your kids get better soon.

     
  • At Saturday, November 06, 2004 2:15:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    You know it´s bad when work would feel like a break. I can empathize!!!!

     
  • At Sunday, November 07, 2004 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Just Me said…

    lol....gonna call work and see if they will let me come in. lol

    I was in the store the other day and an older lady almost hit me with her cart. She so apologetic and felt so bad. I told her, damn, honey, I was TRYING to get hit cuz I need a vacation. She laughed her ass off. (I didnt' think it was that funny but I think she was relieved cuz she felt so bad about it)

     
  • At Sunday, November 07, 2004 11:17:00 AM, Blogger Just Me said…

    Oh and I hope your boys feel better soon. No fun being that sick. :(

     
  • At Sunday, November 07, 2004 12:10:00 PM, Blogger doug said…

    How many times have you changed your kids barf assaulted bed sheets in one night?

    My record - 6 times (and only have two kids) :)

     
  • At Monday, November 08, 2004 9:39:00 AM, Blogger Dave said…

    D'oh! I puked! I really puked!
    Ray, could you help me clean it up?
    Me, yes me, yeah, I'm the one
    Fa, the distance of my sup!
    So, I need a soaking mop!
    La, I'm singing 'round the slop!
    Ti? No, coffee in a cup!
    And the smell makes me sing, d'oh, d'oh, d'oh, d'oh...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home