Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Resigned.

Resigned to posting happy funny shit that is.
I got 3 out of 4 school photos back today.
10 year old daughter: "OK camera flash wielding dude you are totally freaking me out, I'm just going to force a smile before you smack me with that rubber chicken and then I'm going to RUN like sharky sharky is after me."
5 year old Twin A: "Dude, rock on, you kinda remind me of my dad, you get a half smile with an eye twinkle.
5 year old Twin B: "I'm scared out of my brains and this dude keeps shaking the chicken, don't show fear....they can smell fear!"
Well that was $75 down the drain. Not really, my kids are inherently cute

On another note. Rats kick ass. Ms. Jack Rat knows her name. She knows my voice and when I walk into the room, all four paws are on the cage door, as if she is saying "you are the pumpkin seed Goddess, I worship thee."

Yet another note, the view of the external hemorrhoids were bleeding tonight. YES!! I love my job!

Because I didn't get my 12 year old daughters pictures back today, I MUST post a picture of her, in her own personal version of raking the leaves. I just can't "leaf" her out. How wise is she to consider the source? Oh, and that leaf glue I used didn't work worth shit.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, November 17, 2004 6:52:00 AM, Blogger Dave said…

    hmmmm... bleeding hemorrhoids...

    Well, that made my day, right there.

     
  • At Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:56:00 AM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    I think that I shall never see,
    A girl more lovlier than that in a tree :)

    You know who the suckiest photographers are? Yes, the "professional" photographers who take school pictures. Pure crap.

     
  • At Wednesday, November 17, 2004 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Just Me said…

    I hope you are still in the same career when I am older. I wouldn't want anyone else to care for any bleeding hemorroids I may have but you. (scary, huh)

    DD looks like she is having a blast. I miss the days when I jumped in leaves. Now I imagine all kinds of bugs and chit and freak myself out. dammit.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home