Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

The meaning of life.

Why DID that turkey cross the road?
Especially so near Thanksgiving?
That's just a plain suicidal Turkey if you ask me.
And just what are the odds of a turkey crossing the road in the middle of the day in downtown Wenatchee when I just happen to be speeding through?
I guess it will be Tofurkey this year.
Oh, with Pumpkin cheescake.
Bought from "The Costcos" as my Grandmother says.
Of course, she also says, "Brother Hussein, and Sister Winfrey".

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, November 22, 2004 11:44:00 AM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    You know, I'm still trying to process this "tofurkey" concept. But every time I do, I kind of choke. My hat is off to you for your bravery in the face of possibly being called unpatriotic. Can I have some pie?
    I never wear a hat, by the way. It's the thought that counts.

     
  • At Tuesday, November 23, 2004 5:21:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    Keri,

    If I was a publisher (instead of a shady, measly book-pimp) I´d offer you a book deal.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home