Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

If Tim can. I can.

Do the can can, do the can can...nah...not that.
I saw some seriously amazing external hemorrhoids tonight. YES!! That is why I'm going back to school!
I gave my notice at work today. OK, fine, I took it back. My DNS (at this hour, I'm fairly certain that DNS stands for Director of Nursing Services) said, "NO! You can't!" I said, "YES I can!!" She said, "please!?!?" I said, "OK I'll stay on-call." (Is this a musical in the makes?)
Good enough. I don't think I could have gone cold turkey off of old farts.
But back to the topic.
If Tim can, I can.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tim is hot by the way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I'm not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Disclaimer: The photographer and subject of this photo may or may have not been in an "altered state".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You can't really expect me to post a serious photo when I can't even type serious?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Too late, I deleted it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fuckers!!! Are you still here?!?!!?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK, this is my "Why the fuck am I trying to stick my tongue out, not laugh and look smashing?" face. And to Whom it may concern, my hat is NOT frilly! (Yes I fucking know you can't start a sentence with "and", but I don't follow rules well).
Any wrinkles you may or may not have imagined in this photo are purely pixel errors.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh Jeezy Kreezy, this photo is scary......you may have nightmares.


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home