Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Franco Sarto

Boy oh boy did I give you and my wallet a work out today!
Without my usual internet and phone social outlet, I went shopping.
Yes I did.
This next sentence is all caps because it deserves to be.
ALL BY MYSELF
The mere fact that I left the house for purposes not work related is a fucking miracle in itself. But I did it alone without the threat of death!?
Not even kids to hide my social anxieties behind.
The wallet suffered...but...but....I think I *may* have enjoyed myself.
Is this the beginning of the end of my self induced social asylum?
Naw, I think not. Chin up, tomorrow is another day.
Whew.
Oh wait, I didn't mean to shirk my bleeding hemmrhoidal posting responsibilities, but she wasn't on my duty (doody) list tonight.
There was this one resident though, her last name was West. Very fitting, because she had some VERY wicked witch fecal eliminations. Frequently all the way down the hall and in her shoes. Damn, fecal matter is very difficult to get out of carpet and shoe laces!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, November 18, 2004 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Why your fear of unaccompanied shopping is greater than facing a hallway full of shit is beyond me :) But then, I've got this inexplicable fear of cheerleaders, so believe me -- I have to be on guard all the time, and it's exhausting.

    I hope you bought something for yourself, and not the kids this time.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home