Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

You tell me?

Because I'm willing to learn here...
My first instinct is to horse laugh until the blood veins in my eyeballs burst while laying on the floor in a puddle of my own urine because all muscle control has ceased function, but that may not be the exact right response. (I'm the parent, I'm the parent, I'm the parent, not the sibling, not the sibling, not the sibling).
Is there a right answer/response when you look up from your book and your 5 year old twin boys are chasing each other though the house, pants off, shooting each other with their guns/penis'?
What I really said was, "put your guns back in your pants and quit shooting your brother."
It is very difficult to type while laying on the floor with wet pants and burst blood veins, you have just shared in the joys of wireless keyboards.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home