Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

OK Mr.Mercury...

If this isn't real life and it's just fantasy, then I think I need to get
some DOG DAMN better FUCKING dreams!!!!!!!
If all I have to do is eat the Cosmic Karmic Cookie that's fine, but Jeezy Kreezy these fucking cookies get dry sometimes without a little wine.
WHEN I am going to wise up....WHEN?? (probably when I choose to).
I have a hard time drawing the line between being a, a nice human and saying NO, and get the fuck off my property!!!!!!
Fuckin' drama, I'm pulling the shades, locking the doors and will be in my closet rocking to and fro with my tinfoil hat on.

~I wrote this ^ before I went to work today~ I was having a shit on a biscuit day.
So bad that I tried to call one of my sisters, and she answered and just the sound of her voice made me cry, and I had to hang up.
It was bad folks. BAD.
OK not that bad. Everyone is still alive.
BUT a couple repairmen did get a free titty show today while they were "repairing" something, ON MY PROPERTY without my knowledge and it WASN'T broken (I gotta stop yelling) and the item they decided to fix was right by my bathroom/shower window (as in where the FUCKING shower is), this window is part of my house that was built in 1948 and IT IS CLEAR (as in FUCKING crystal transparent)!! Which is normally fine because my guest house blocks all views, unless someone decides to trespass on my property WITHOUT permission,(redundant but I'm still a little pissed) and then the show is on, as it was today.
I was embarrassed at first, I was showering (I'm not open to teasing on this) and didn't know anyone was outside until I heard voices, and I looked out and I'm eye to titt with a "repairman" HOLY shit, it scared me, like cold chill pukey type of scare.
Of course they continued to stand there.
I KNOCKED on the window (wrapped up in my shower curtain now) and pointed at the one that was staring and did a little turn around gesture with my finger while yelling (because I wasn't mad YET) YOU NEED TO GO AWAY! (why is this the best I could come up with at the time?)
You think that's the end of the story right? NO, one of the guys WOULDN'T leave....
This is from the chick who can't handle people looking at her in Wal-Mart fully clothed.
I AM NOT OPEN FOR TEASING ON THIS MATTER.
oh wait...OOOoommmmnnnnn...
I decided not to vent about this because I came home from work (after my mini-pre-work breakdown) and my sis had dropped off Mums (for me to plant) a card (for me to read) chocolate cake (for me to scarf) and Beer (damn this chick knows me).
None of this shit was in my horoscope today. WTF!?!?

9 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 12:50:00 AM, Blogger doug said…

    That's pretty fucked up right there Keri. There is a law againist those assholes doing the peeping Tom thang and you can make trouble for them. All I can say is I hope they choke on their Karmic Cookie and no one is around to Heimlich their sorry ass.

     
  • At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 2:57:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Girlfriend...you should report this. Honestly. What kind of "repairmen" were they? Gas, Cable? Or were they just wannabes? I am big on reporting chit like this. Or if you can tell where they were from call their company and complain. It freaks bastards out when they get caught by their "boss" or they have the cops knocking on their doors and then have to explain to their wives/girlfriends.

    Put a big FUCK OFF SICK ASSHOLE sign on your window, too. I want to go kick the chit out of them for you. (not that you need any help but hey I have some pent up frustration that I hate to see go to waste)

    What a sister! How was the cake? mmmmmmmmm chocolate cake mmmmmmmmmmmm

     
  • At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 6:32:00 AM, Blogger Ann said…

    And while you're at it, sue the damn horoscope writer. What the hell was she thinking, leaving something this big OUT of your daily prediction? Sue!

     
  • At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 6:42:00 AM, Blogger Ms-Chievous said…

    Cake...what cake? ;o)
    I made trouble. I said potty words to important people (heh heh). I got the thrill of a conference call with some big hoighty-toighty from the Public Utility District(the responsible party who sends these dickweeds out about once a minute to fuck with my fiber optics box), and the mananger of the subcontracting company these "repairmen" were working for.
    That was fun.
    I'm not even going to bother reading my horospcope today ~stomp~!

     
  • At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 7:14:00 AM, Blogger doug said…

    conference call and potty mouth words --> GOOD WORK

     
  • At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 7:53:00 AM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Vile bastards. That really torques me too.
    Wish I could put things the way you do, though, and I'd get through life a lot happier.

     
  • At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 10:25:00 AM, Blogger none said…

    Oh no, something similar happened to me yesterday, isn´t it horrible? If I felt bad I can´t imagine how you must have felt! There are such dorks out there...

     
  • At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    This is sooooo weird! I just had a similar experience. I was in the shower by our clear bathroom window, and there were some ladies outside who were turned away from me. I banged on the window and made a little "turn-around" gesture so that they'd face me. They refused.

    Man, that pissed me off!

    ...

    Glad you took them to task, Keri.

     
  • At Saturday, October 09, 2004 1:36:00 AM, Blogger bluebear said…

    Ms CH--

    Where I am from they would not be in shape to answer the bell for a long time. The very thought of a window would cause pain and hysteical utterings and anguish. Their
    Testicals would be just a memory. The only just punishment would be to spike same to floor and hand them a jacknife which would make their ordeal self inflicked.
    yyeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaa(IVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE OUTBURSTS)


    adieu

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home