Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Internal dialogue.

Brain: You're not really going to do that are you?
Self: Well yeah, I think I am.
Brain: But are you serious?
Self: Yes, It's something that should be done.
Brain: That's pretty big talk Keri.
Self: What you think I won't?
Brain: I think it's just another small self lie, in another empty cause.
Self: Or maybe it's just time to quit fucking around?
Brain: Or maybe you just excel at self deception?
Self: That's possible.
Brain: Well I hate to be a negative bore, so let me know what happens.
Self: Oh, I'm quite sure you'll be the first to know.


2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, October 07, 2004 1:30:00 PM, Blogger none said…

    Girl, you´ve made me curious. You aren´t getting a perm are you?

     
  • At Thursday, October 07, 2004 1:41:00 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    I'm assuming this is what you go through every time you're trying to make a decision?

    Here's my internal dialog:

    Brain: You're such a stud, you know that?
    Self: Yeah... I know.
    Brain: You're so frickin' smart, you know that?
    Self: Yeah... I know.
    Brain: You're so good lookin', you know that?
    Self: Yeah... I know.
    Brain: You're so full of shit, you know that?
    Self: Yeah... I know.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home