Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Serenity

Moses, you are 72lbs, why are you hiding under my bed? You don't even really fit?
I personally thought that the pop rocks were a good idea. I mean C'mon, you can't blame me for wanting to share my pop rocks?
I promise I'll only do the masking tape thing on your paws one more time, I just want to get it on video for posterity.
OK fine, I won't blame my farts on you any more.
GEEZ, OK no more bows on your ears either.
Corona Light, I'll share my Corona light? With lime?
Wussy, maybe I shouldn't have had your balls cut off.
Screw you then, have you seen Petunia?


5 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 03, 2004 2:25:00 PM, Blogger none said…

    [finished rolling on the floor & laughing out loud]

    It was a (very) good try, but it did not quite succeed in distracting me. Did you get your results?

    I´m thinking about you girl.

     
  • At Friday, September 03, 2004 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    ROTFLMAO!!!!! Did Petunia survive your desperation? heeeeeee

     
  • At Friday, September 03, 2004 10:46:00 PM, Blogger doug said…

    I can't think of pop rocks without thinking of the many LSD trips I've been on...

    you know, Ms C, I am learning that your sense of humor moves me, I mean that, you got something going on!

     
  • At Saturday, September 04, 2004 3:53:00 PM, Blogger Ms-Chievous said…

    I just have to clarify that Moses LOVES this, he's not being picked on. He hides under the bed and fake tries to bite my ankles when I walk by. Then he'll Kangaroo run out, grab something he knows he shouldn't have in his mouth and squish back under the bed. This is pure and simple Keri style entertainment.
    Speaking of which........

     
  • At Sunday, September 05, 2004 11:22:00 AM, Blogger doug said…

    Is that dog possessed by Bezelbub , the eyes, those buzzy eyes *smile*

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home